To access the Call Campaign section
Menu > Setup > Call Campaign
Creating a call campaign is quick and easy. Simply click on the plus sign in the top right corner, title your campaign, and move through each of the tabs to set up your specific criteria.
- Dialing Engine:
Preview, populates the lead without autodialing.
Power/Progressive, auto dials when lead populates.
Set total number of attempts / attempts per day
- Basic Info
Set campaign type, Inbound/Outbound
Lead age: target specific lead date range
Minimum Call Gap, time between calls per day
Dialing Schedule Tab
- Control you campaign schedule by day and time. If left empty campaign
runs as long as an assigned user is logged in.
- Restrict or allow call dispositions, lead statuses, and other specific lead criteria.
- Assign reps to work the campaign.
- Create inbound/outbound scripts that auto populate
- View and download leads in campaign
- View leads in queue to be called
- Create automatic template notifications based call disposition.
- Can be used for internal and/or external purposes.